Releases On Track

All the facts the public wants! Fresh as a scone!

Moderators: Game Designers, Programmers, Art Dept., GLOSS Team

Releases On Track

New postby Brendan_ » Tue, 08 Feb 2011 6:32 am

The proof-of-concept demo for our new component-based concurrent architecture is estimated to need 25 more hours of work to be ready for release. So things are looking good for our release a couple of weeks from now on February 24th.
You can watch the "ghack" commit progress on github. Special thanks to newcomer ojrac for helping code and bug checking our Archwyrm.

del_diablo has been pulling our artists along, though several are Missing In Action, and we want them back.
Clean3d has produced some nice concept art prototyping Rhanese clothing. We hope to see some final fashion cuts for the release date.
The intrepid Musk (recently made a full member of our dev team :D) has been working on modeling and properly animating some clothes for the otherwise nude, bald, "Estonian" man which was modeled, rigged, and animated by Zurnl (the artist formerly known as ajuss). Musk is doing fine, but he's new to animation. So we welcome advice from anyone with experience to share.
del_diablo could use a few more artists to whip coach, so please swing by the Godhead art forums and talk to us.

If you want to read about the world for Godhead, we've put up more Godhead lore on our wiki. The religious and economic rivalry between the monarchies and delicate political balance with the clannish and anarchic peoples bordering them could easily tilt one way or the other-- a dynamic that a determined individual could easily set in motion one way or the other, but that could quickly spin out of control.

Last, but not least, planning for our own website continues. As always, we welcome expert input, and reliable people willing to help however they can.
Brendan_
Project Leader

Re: Releases On Track

New postby Archwyrm » Thu, 10 Feb 2011 2:15 am

Things have been pretty quiet in my camp for the past few days.. I just got over some nasty flu, so I have some catching up to do.
:wq
Archwyrm
Programmer

Return to Announcements / News