New registrations disabled

Welcome! Say HELLO to us, or give us feedback.

Moderators: Game Designers, Programmers, Art Dept., GLOSS Team

New registrations disabled

New postby 1Samildanach » Tue, 08 Jan 2013 7:09 am

I just deleted a couple of dozen spambots, which I don't mind doing, but it got me thinking a little. It's been a long while since the last genuine new person, and there isn't a whole lot for new people to be talking about -- at present the project is kinda dead in the water, though we do have a loose plan of transitioning to a different engine and all that. So the main reason for this forum to continue to exist is to provide a place for the established crew to talk about getting things rolling again, and 'bout everyone who falls in that box already has an account.

The conclusion I came to is that we may as well flip the switch on new rego's and make it easier to keep the place clean. I'm happy to reverse this if anyone comes up with a reason to do so.

If any unregistered folks are keen to chat to us about something, they're welcome to track me down on the OpenMW* or Bethesda Softworks forums (or just about anywhere with an active user named 1Samildach; I'm fairly sure it's still a reasonably unique moniker) and I'll switch registrations back on for them (it takes all of ten seconds =) ).

*I should get an email notice if you send me a private message there, even if I haven't logged in for a while.
Now, we're not trying to indoctrinate you. Well, we are, but we're not succeeding.
— Peter Sagal, Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
1Samildanach

Re: New registrations disabled

New postby Musk-of-Ephesus » Sun, 13 Jan 2013 1:25 am

Thanks 1Samildanach the amount of spam was starting to get scary. :scone:
Woe upon the surface dwellers,
asleep in their peace,
bear them the mark of his trident,
and parade the price of corruption.
Musk-of-Ephesus
Community Admin

Return to Introductions / Feedback